Gift Vouchers can be purchased at the Club or online for use in the Spa exclusively. Gift Vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
Only monetary vouchers may be used on the recipients choice of services or treatments or retail items.
Discounts and Promotions
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. This includes discounts to our Members.
Competitions are run occasionally at Acresfield Health Club & Spa. Participants must be age 18 and over. Upon notification of winning, the winner will have six months from the date of the announcement to claim their prize (unless stated otherwise). Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Prizes are non transferrable. Loyalty Card Stamps are not issued.
Maintenance Work and Closures
In the event of maintenance work or temporary closures Acresfield will notify of this as soon as possible by email, at the Club Reception desk and on Facebook.
Acresfield Health Club & Spa is compliant with GDPR privacy regulations.
In order to receive our email newsletter or marketing emails you must opt in to our marketing list.
Acresfield built the Acresfield Leisure app as a Free app.
This service is provided by Acresfield Leisure at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform app users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information.
Activities / Booking Login
When using the app you have the ability to login with an existing username and password created when making a booking with us. Our app communicates with the third party activity / booking system and then stores small amount of information to help personalise the app experience to your booked holiday.
- The app or connected web service does not store your username and password in any form
- Future requests to refresh booking and balance information uses a tokenised identifier provided by the activity booking engine
- This data is completely cleared when you use the logout feature found in the app
- This data is completely cleared when you use the clear data feature found in the app
The app can receive push notifications. You can choose to receive notifications based on their interest/booking type, and disable them if you wish.
- Notifications can be disabled when logging into the app for the first time
- Notifications can be disabled at anytime by navigating to the settings section of the app
- Notifications can be disabled at anytime outside of our app using your devices operating system
The app uses analytics from Google Firebase. This is so we can improve the app by seeing which areas are used, and for what purpose.
- We do not report on any sensitive or identifiable information in regards to your booking or user
- Analytics can be disabled at anytime by navigating to the settings section of the app
Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow yourself time to relax. You will be asked to complete a consultation form prior to your treatment to ensure your treatment is tailor made to your needs. Failure to arrive on time will mean your treatment may be cut short as other appointments will follow. All treatment times are inclusive of consultation and dressing time.
The Spa is for use of adults only (over 16’s) and we request that all mobile phones are silenced upon entry to the spa relaxation area to ensure total relaxation for all.
Medical Conditions and Skin Testing
Any medical condition you may have must be disclosed prior to your arrival, so we are then able to advise you of the most suitable treatment.
Please note that certain treatments marked in our brochure require a skin test at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to attend will result in us not being able to complete your treatment.
Please ensure you provide us with at least 24 hrs notice if you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment. Failure to do so will result in payment of the full amount.
Please ensure that you consult our pool activities timetable prior to booking to secure the best day and time that suits your requirement. Classes and swimming lessons can contribute to busier times in the swimming pool and changing rooms.
- One stamp is given per visit with a minimum £20 spend
- £20 must be spent by one person in one single transaction
- Use of the Spa facilities on the same day = one visit
- Excludes product sales
- Excludes Spa Days
- Stamps cannot be transferred from one card to another
- Stamps cannot be collected if cards are lost or reported to be stolen
Please note that all colouring services on the scalp require a skin test at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to attend will result in us not being able to provide this service.
Children must be accompanied in the Aquatics Area and Changing Rooms by an adult at all times.
You must be age 16 and over to use the Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi.
The Gym is exclusively for the use of Club Members. Guest may attend with a Member with the purchase of a single use Guest Pass.
You must be aged 18 and over to be served alcohol. Customers may be asked to kindly provide a valid proof of age.
You must not consume food or beverages other than those served at the Bistro at Acresfield Health Club & Spa.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- This agreement is an agreement between you and Acresfield health club & spa. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign up process. If you did not sign up on the club’s premises you have 14 full days after signup to cancel this agreement for any reason. To exercise this right you must inform the club of this by post, email or telephone using the details above. If you exercise this right to cancel we will reimburse you all joining and membership fee payments received from you using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction. If you have used the service before requesting to cancel then we will reduce your membership fee refund by a pro rata amount equal to the number of days from signup to the date cancellation was requested. We shall also keep your joining fee to cover the administration charges.
- Your membership starts immediately.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen, subject to your timely payment of the fees and charges set out below and the successful processing of your direct debit instruction.
- Harlands provides direct debit payment services to you and administers our agreement with you, in consideration for which you agree to pay all the fees and charges associated with your Membership and set out below to Harlands.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The Joining Fee / Initial Payment is due and payable immediately on execution of the agreement and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us or on the valid exercise of your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in the Principle Terms above.
- Your obligations to Harlands include payment of the Direct Debit Payment Amount. You are obligated to make the “Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments” stated with the first one being paid on the 1st Direct Debit Payment Date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of non attendance, except where the Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation terms below or under your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in the Principle Terms above.
- If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay Harlands on demand (i) an initial administration fee of £25; and (ii) any and all further reasonable costs incurred by Harlands in recovering the due fees and charges from you, including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us. Harlands’ right to recover these fees and costs shall be in addition to and without limitation of our rights or those of Harlands which may exist notwithstanding the terms of our Agreement.
- You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Members Details provided.
- If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. In addition to any costs and charges we may be entitled to under clause 7, the reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you, including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
- Once you have completed the Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments Harlands will automatically continue collecting the Direct Debit Payment Amount every month. Your membership will be extended by one month for each payment (“Renewal Period”). This renewal Direct Debit payment amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving not less than 30 days notice. Please note if your membership included the benefit of a free period then we will stop making collections during that free period and recommence making collections on the renewal date.
- You may prevent the Automatic Renewal at any time by giving notice to our Helpline (you should give us not less than 30 days notice). When the final minimum period payment has been taken you should also cancel your Direct Debit mandate directly with your bank.
- Once you have completed the Minimum Number of Direct Debit payments you can cancel your Automatic Renewal payments by contacting our Helpline (you should give us not less than 30 days notice). After the final payment has been taken you should also cancel your Direct Debit mandate directly with your bank.
- Relocation: This agreement can be cancelled in the event that your new permanent address is more than 15 miles away from the facility upon receipt of a copy utility bill or bank statement showing the new address.
- Long term (over 3 month) illness or injury: This agreement may be cancelled in the event of an illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for 3 months or longer upon appropriate proof being provided.
- Redundancy: This agreement can be cancelled upon appropriate proof of redundancy from your employer or other loss of livelihood.
- Pregnancy: This agreement can be cancelled if you become pregnant upon the appropriate written proof being given. Please note – ANY Cancellation for the above reasons will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received (in writing or via email) by the Club.
- Breach: This agreement can be cancelled if we are in breach of contract including if we do not provide facilities or services you may reasonably expect and we have fallen well below that standard.
- Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of a temporary illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for a period of time. Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received (in writing or via email) by Harlands or the Club. Please note – A freeze period does not affect the Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments you are due to make and any payments remaining at the time of the freeze will remain due and recommence on a monthly basis once the freeze period has completed.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced. You may transfer your membership to another person provided that such person pay a Joining Fee signs an agreement with us and accepts the balance of any remaining Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments.
- We will do our best to resolve any disputes over this agreement. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant UK law will apply.
- If any part of this agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules (i.e. Stealing or other criminal activities within the facility). In this event you will not be liable to pay any further Direct Debit Payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
Initial 14 Days Cancellation Form
For use to cancel this agreement within the first 14 days from sign up without giving a reason.
To: Harlands Services Ltd, 2nd Floor Rockwood House 9-17 Perrymount Road Haywards Heath, RH16 3TW
Tel: 01444 449 166
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] agreement for the supply of the service administered by Harlands Services Ltd.
[*] Delete as appropriate
Reference number (Can be found on email confirmation):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):